Your source for the latest Chaminade news. For students, by students. Since 1917.

Cardinal & White

Cardinal & White

Cardinal & White

Top 10 Bathrooms at Chaminade

Students are often faced with the difficult choice of where to do their business at Chaminade. The Cardinal and White Staff has done the dirty work of finding the number one spot for your number two, so without further stalling, the top ten bathrooms are…

10. Fourth Floor of Chaminade Hall

Quarantined several times a year due to frequent complaints of toxic waste overflow, the bathroom on the fourth floor of Chaminade hall should only ever be used under emergency circumstances. Aside from the open window facing Cemetery Lane, there isn’t much beauty to be found here.

9. Middle School Locker Room

Spacious and convenient, but middle schoolers use them.

8. Campus Ministry

Although this dimly lit bathroom with a leaky faucet and rusty toilet seat might seem as old as the school itself, its privacy and seclusion earns it the eighth spot on this list.

7. Turf Baseball Field

Very peaceful and private, disgusting inside though, and feels like a sauna in the summer especially after a loss in between double header games.

6. Commons Bathroom 

Self-explanatory.

5. Sixth Grade Bathroom

It’s very big and has windows. The only downside is how close to the ground the toilet seats are.

4. Main Floor of Chaminade Hall 

This is a good bathroom because it is kept the cleanest as it is the main one visitors will use. It is also next to all the offices so it is in a good location.

3. Weight Room

Located right next to the coldest and best water fountain is this bathroom. You will be able to relieve yourself while getting in a nice workout. Also, you can weigh yourself so you can make sure you are staying on track with your gains.

2. Library

It’s not always the cleanest but the privacy gives it a second place spot. The women’s bathroom is much cleaner than the men’s.

1. Second Floor of Skip 

The obvious #1 here, guys. The most recently built bathrooms on this list. You will have a peaceful, calm experience on the john while here. It is quiet, with only Mr. Bell’s room next to it, and the only time you are disturbed is when there is Mass.

This poll has ended.

Did we get it right? What's REALLY the best bathroom?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.