Your source for the latest Chaminade news. For students, by students. Since 1917.

Cardinal & White

Cardinal & White

Cardinal & White

Top 10 Chaminade Sports Jerseys

Chaminade has a lot of good looking jerseys across all of the sports and I will be ranking the top 10. I based my rankings on detail, uniqueness, and just overall look.

1. Red Volleyball Jerseys

Good way to start the list. These jerseys are nice and simple, but almost too simple. Red jerseys with white numbers are clean, but very plain too. There are no stripes or any other details besides the Chaminade seal.

1. White Baseball

I like the red stripes down the middle and around the sleeve; it adds much needed detail. But I don’t like how Chaminade is outlined in black while the number is just all red- they should be matching. But overall a nice looking jersey.

1. White Football

These jerseys are very simple, but combined with the white helmet they look good.

1. Black Football

I like how the white numbers have a red outline; it brings good detail to the jersey. Also, similar to the white football jerseys, these match very well with the black helmet. The reason I like these jerseys more is because they incorporate 3 colors instead of just 2.

Photo credit: Thomas Krueger
  1. Black Lacrosse

This jersey is similar to football, but instead it has red numbers with white outlines. I like the red and white stripes around the sleeve and the red collar. Also pairs really well with the red chrome helmets, a unique look. Chaminade Lacrosse player Sam White said, “I like how our jerseys match our helmets.”

1. Black Basketball

These jerseys are very clean. I like how Chamiande is written in cursive and the white dots on the side are a super cool detail.

1. Red Soccer

I really like the detail on these jerseys; the black parts make the jersey look kind of dirty, but in a cool way. The 3 white stripes on the side make the jersey look a lot better. Also the Esto Vir across the chest is unique. Chaminade soccer player Noah Finley said, “I like how it says Esto Vir on the front.”

Photo credit: Thomas Krueger
  1. White Basketball

The top 3 could go a lot of ways, but I’m starting it with this jersey. Nice and clean jersey. I like the grey outline on the numbers and letters. The best part of the jersey is the red design on the side, that’s why it’s in the top 3.

1. Red Hockey

These jerseys are number 2 because of the logo; no other jersey uses the devil logo and I really like it. I like the black stripe on the sleeve under the white number; it brings good detail to the jersey. It also pairs very well with the red helmet and pants.

Photo credit: Thomas Krueger
  1. Baby Blue Baseball

These jerseys are really cool and unique. My favorite part is the red-white-red stripe on the sleeve and the collar. The baby blue paired with red and white is perfect in my opinion. Chaminade student Tim Lane says, “They’re just beautiful.”

About the Contributors
Blake Pacifico
Blake Pacifico, Staff Writer
Thomas Krueger
Thomas Krueger, Staff Writer